Tuesday, August 21, 2012

speechLESS

I have so many thoughts that I want to express
It's like wearing a straight-jacket when you want to undress
Creating confusion, emotions a mess
Holding it in and producing duress

Then there's the need to feel your warm touch
To hug you and kiss you and hold you as such
One small moment in time, I'm not asking too much
I can't wait forever, I can't help the rush

Yes small little moments, and I want a night
For us to be free, for us to shine bright
Somewhere that's hidden, that's far out of sight
Where we can be lovers from darkness to light

To just live a day in the life we can't glean
To see what we're made of, to see what "we" mean
Discover this comet that we have both seen
To give explanation of feelings so keen

In the mean time I sit here, silent and still
With all of this yearning that you can't fulfill
To just see your smile would be such a thrill
So tickled inside, outside I show nil

For we must both bury our feelings inside
This lust we can't show, cravings we must hide
At the end of the rope of the knot that was tied
Attraction breaks forth as our paths coincide

Now I'll wait for you, to see your advance
To find out what moves you, to share in your dance
Despite our impediment, I will take a chance
To be here with you in this cryptic romance






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All things come to him who waits - provided he knows what he is waiting for.

    -Woodrow T. Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.”

    -Barbara Johnson

    That quote sounded sexier... ;) I must admit that patience is not one of my strongest attributes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patience is passion tamed.

    -Lyman Abbott

    ReplyDelete