Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inglorious Bastard



I can't express this need
to fix the pain I feel
so awfully iridescent
this spite which turns to real


neglectful and determined
to undermine my heart
while laughing and presenting
much different from the start


revenge would be so useless
to the everlasting goal
but this void need be determined
someone come to fill the hole


please come with disposition
to alleviate this need
erase the blinded hunger
on which hell hath me feed


come carry me contentment
pour the blood back in my veins
free me from this torment
rid of sullen heartache pains


though bright days line with silver
the spoon that feeds me life
this ever-present omniscience
rules by way of gun and knife


alas the word's not spoken
conflict seems the end result
although he'll cause the problems
it never is his fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment